Shalom!

..inside my battleground..

Other things
I'll edit this later. Just got some things to attend to first. *sigh*
Other Interesting Links
I thought I should keep the following links. They might be of use to me later.

  • Antique Classic Car
  • Baby Store
  • Tech and Gadget
  • Jewelry Buying Guides
  • Mini Cooper Car
  • Auto Part
  • Movie Music Reviews
  • SWISHMAX
  • Cancer
  • Skin Blog
  • Trade Show Exhibition
  • Home Office Furniture
  • Digital Cameras
  • Car Interior
  • Printer and Accessories
  • Shoes
  • MLB Fan Gear
  • NASCAR Fan Gear
  • Monitors & Projectors
  • Other Links
    ++Baseball Almanac
    ++Fast Pass TV
    ++Game!
    ++Heartbeat of the Bronx
    ++Nietzsche: Beyond Good and Evil
    ++One Manga
    ++Twilight Coven Philippines forum
    ++Philippine Nurse
    Other things
    *Chan Robles Virtual Law Library
    *Corpus Juris
    *MedScape
    *The 1987 Philippine Constitution
    Other things
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
    Monday 14 March 2005
    2005 Ragnarok Conventon
    Last Saturday, March 12, was the 2005 Philippine Ragnarok Convention. It was held in Market!Market! I went there after our CWTS graduation rehearsal, around quarter to 12.

    I came there alone, but I didn't mind. I can go to any place all by myself. I registered and roamed around. As I did, I saw Eugene sitting and he's wearing a costume. I drew near him and greeted Eugene. I don't know know the character he's portraying so I asked him. He said it's a monk. Ok, quiet nice. Then I excused myself so I can roam around.

    I decided to line up for the henna tattoo. It was a long line, very long. As I was about 5-8 places away from the booth, Leanel approached me. Of course, she greeted me. I was silent before she came, but then I seemed to become talkative. I had a dizzy emoticon on my left metacarpal.

    When we were about to line for the "Lost Map Puzzle", I saw the person who talked to me when I met Carlo in SM Megamall. He greeted me and asked who is my companion. I said she's my friend-Leanel. He introduced himself. He said that we can call him JC. I decided to go for Kuya JC (of course). Then he excused himself.

    Kuya JC left so we're back on what we're doing-waiting. As we did, I saw someone who passed us by. She looks familiar. It was Luna. I like her hair. It's so kawaii! ^_^

    As we wait to be on the Lost Map Puzzle Booth, there was a kid that pissed us. I didn't bother to deal with him, but Leanel was like a pikon. Pumapatol siya sa bata. !_! ?_?

    It was our turn to solve the puzzle. Leanel made it. So am I. Yokatta! Wakeke...thanks to the boy who helped us. Oh, i just remember. The boy who pissed us didn't make it. Too bad for him.

    We already had 2 stamps so we need 3 more so we can have the freebie bag. *envious, envious* The line seemed to take for a lifetime so Leanel and me decided to changed course. We went from Novice Challenge to Marriage Challenge. Actually, the other reason why we changed course was because we wanted to have a seat so even though I have a level up card, I didn't show it. The longer we stayed there the better.

    After the I Miss You Booth, we went to the next booth. I don't remember the name but in it you'll be asked 5 questions. 3 correct answers would be fine. We got the first 3 questions correctly so we're level-up. ^_^

    The next was Bard and Dancer. We went for Dancer Booth, though we sucked at Dance Revo. We can dance but not on a commanded pad. XD We had 2 stamps so we're done with the course. Not really. There's still the Wedding Booth. Wakekeke.... We were looking for male partners because they don't allow girl and girl (=p yuri XD). Good thing we found us partners. They are from the barko. Hahaha...child abuse! Are we doing pedophilia? The heck! It's not like that!!!

    My partner and me decide to have a trip mode. He will be the bride and I'll be the groom. That was quite nice. Wakekeke XD
    Hope he'll send me the pic soon.

    After we had the wedding ceremony, we lined up for the freebie bag. Finally, Leanel and me are no longer envious! But I saw a kid holding the t-shirt she had. Waaaa! I want a t-shirt! T_T *envious, envious*

    My freebie bag contains the ff: Ragnarok 2005 calendar, Ragnarok Notebook, Amatsu and Kunlun Poster, and an orange Poring doll (it's what Leanel really wants).

    ~to be continued....
    I have to got to school now.



    posted by JenShinrai @ 9:22:00 am  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: JenShinrai
    Home: Antipolo, Rizal, Philippines
    About Me: You can call me Jen, Shinrai, or Lulu. I want to try new things, especially outdoor activities. I'd like do things with someone or some people too. I think that sounds fun.
    See my complete profile
    Roll-Out!
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Template by

    Blogger Templates