Shalom!

..inside my battleground..

Other things
I'll edit this later. Just got some things to attend to first. *sigh*
Other Interesting Links
I thought I should keep the following links. They might be of use to me later.

  • Antique Classic Car
  • Baby Store
  • Tech and Gadget
  • Jewelry Buying Guides
  • Mini Cooper Car
  • Auto Part
  • Movie Music Reviews
  • SWISHMAX
  • Cancer
  • Skin Blog
  • Trade Show Exhibition
  • Home Office Furniture
  • Digital Cameras
  • Car Interior
  • Printer and Accessories
  • Shoes
  • MLB Fan Gear
  • NASCAR Fan Gear
  • Monitors & Projectors
  • Other Links
    ++Baseball Almanac
    ++Fast Pass TV
    ++Game!
    ++Heartbeat of the Bronx
    ++Nietzsche: Beyond Good and Evil
    ++One Manga
    ++Twilight Coven Philippines forum
    ++Philippine Nurse
    Other things
    *Chan Robles Virtual Law Library
    *Corpus Juris
    *MedScape
    *The 1987 Philippine Constitution
    Other things
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
    Saturday 18 February 2006
    Life OST
    buddy icons

    Go And Sin No More
    ~Rebecca St. James

    I've sinned, come on my knees
    For I'm not worthy of Your love
    How could You die for me
    Such grace can only come from God

    Oh Lord, You search and You know me
    You see me inside out
    God, You alone can forgive me
    Erase my fear and my doubt
    Father, You pick me up
    I feel like a child in Your arms
    I don't deserve this love,
    but I hear Your voice, Lord Jesus

    CHORUS:
    Go and sin no more
    He said "I will not condemn you,
    I'll forgive and I'll forget it all
    Go and sin no more
    My child, let me remind you it
    is I who'll lead and guide you as you go"

    You are my purpose - You are the reason that I live
    I want to be like You - Help me to love and to forgive
    God, let me not be distracted
    Lord, help me focus on You
    Keep sin from ruling my, Lord - make me holy and pure
    Father, You pick me up - I feel like a child in Your arms
    I don't deserve this love but, I hear Your voice Lord, Jesus

    CHORUS

    Wipe, wipe away
    Take, take away
    Break, break away
    Fill my life, make it right
    Father, help me, Father, help me go

    CHORUS:

    He said "I will not condemn you, no
    Go and sin no more
    My child let me remind you it is I
    who'll lead and guide you as you go"

    I've sinned, come on my knees, how could You die for me
    You search my heart - know my thoughts
    See me inside out and all throughout me
    You alone can forgive me
    You always pick me up - like a child in Your arms
    I could stay with Your forever here



    Music: DM - Cross Road
    posted by JenShinrai @ 8:49:00 am  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: JenShinrai
    Home: Antipolo, Rizal, Philippines
    About Me: You can call me Jen, Shinrai, or Lulu. I want to try new things, especially outdoor activities. I'd like do things with someone or some people too. I think that sounds fun.
    See my complete profile
    Roll-Out!
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Template by

    Blogger Templates