Shalom!

..inside my battleground..

Other things
I'll edit this later. Just got some things to attend to first. *sigh*
Other Interesting Links
I thought I should keep the following links. They might be of use to me later.

  • Antique Classic Car
  • Baby Store
  • Tech and Gadget
  • Jewelry Buying Guides
  • Mini Cooper Car
  • Auto Part
  • Movie Music Reviews
  • SWISHMAX
  • Cancer
  • Skin Blog
  • Trade Show Exhibition
  • Home Office Furniture
  • Digital Cameras
  • Car Interior
  • Printer and Accessories
  • Shoes
  • MLB Fan Gear
  • NASCAR Fan Gear
  • Monitors & Projectors
  • Other Links
    ++Baseball Almanac
    ++Fast Pass TV
    ++Game!
    ++Heartbeat of the Bronx
    ++Nietzsche: Beyond Good and Evil
    ++One Manga
    ++Twilight Coven Philippines forum
    ++Philippine Nurse
    Other things
    *Chan Robles Virtual Law Library
    *Corpus Juris
    *MedScape
    *The 1987 Philippine Constitution
    Other things
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
    Sunday 21 June 2009
    Saturday Baseball

    P1120846.JPG20 June 2009. I've been looking forward to this day because of three Baseball events. First, the NY Yankees are flying to Florida to for their interleague series. Second, Baseball Philippines is hosting a series of its own. The morning match is between the Alabang Tigers and Manila Sharks while in the afternoon it's between Batangas Bulls and Cebu Dolphins.

    I wanted to watch all these games. But, like what the Rolling Stones said, "You can't always get what you want." Mr. Joe Girardi was right, anything can happen in Baseball.

    I woke up early to watch the live coverage of New York Yankees vs. Florida Marlins on ESPN, but I wasn't able to do so. Of all the days in the week, our cable operator chose Saturday to fix or work on something in our village. And of all the times in the day, they chose the time I've been waiting to watch the Yankees live on TV again. Thanks to MLB.com, I was able to have live updates of the game. But I always prefer the chance to see the actions and drama live.

    The Yankees vs. Marlins game was set in the morning and albeit having no chance to watch the game live, I stayed in front of the computer. That meant no extra audience for the Sharks vs. Tigers, but I did come to the Rizal Memorial Baseball Stadium in the afternoon to watch the Bulls vs. Dolphins. I was just in time for the match.

    It was an exciting experience for me being in the ballpark. It was the first time I've been to one. I was also reminded, every now and then, that two of the legends of the New York Yankees, Lou Gehrig and Babe Ruth, hit home run in the Rizal Memorial Baseball Stadium. They were actually the first and second ballplayers, respectively, to hit home run in the stadium. How I wish the Yankees will be in the same ballpark and play. I can already imagine the pinstripes batting and pitching. I'd love to see that day!


    Music:
    Ana Tsuchiya - Kuroi Namida


    Labels: , ,

    posted by JenShinrai @ 12:47:00 am  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: JenShinrai
    Home: Antipolo, Rizal, Philippines
    About Me: You can call me Jen, Shinrai, or Lulu. I want to try new things, especially outdoor activities. I'd like do things with someone or some people too. I think that sounds fun.
    See my complete profile
    Roll-Out!
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Template by

    Blogger Templates