| Tuesday, 6 December 2005
| 20 Facts About Me
1. I am Aren Shinrai Akino (translation needed)
2. I am a Filipino citizen.
3. I hate noise. (That's why I hate doorbells and phone calls.)
4. I get easily irritated but I am patient.
4. I claim no religion. But my god is the God of Israel.
5. I am not friendly but I am always, or most of the time, approachable.
5. Procrastination is one of my bloody traits.
6. I am particular on what people call me. So Asian.
7. I write poems/lyrics when I feel like doing so.
8. I like to read novels/stories.
9. I hate reading our hand-outs and school books.
10. I am not easily motivated to do something.
11. I do not fear change, but I don't always approve it.
12. Getting online is my vice.
13. I can do bad things. I abide in law but I am a deviant.
14. I am a sleepy person. Very sleepy.
15. I care for people around me. It only varies in degree.
16. I am a loner. But I can also work in a group.
17. In music, I can like any genre as long as I can appreciate it. And I always appreciate one made with passion, talent and sense.
18. I've been living here on Earth for 18 years.
19. Am I nice? Yes, with its etymologic and contemporary meaning.
20. I am in bipolar state of depression.
|posted by JenShinrai @ 5:59:00 am